Investment Analyst jobs in Orlando, Florida (FL)
Showing jobs 1–7
- $83K - 109K •Provide subject matter expertise in assigned core business unit function and/or business intelligence functions (including but not limited to: process improvement, data mining/gathering/quality assessment, reporting, data visualization, etc.);
- Participate in the design and successful execution of Financial Control examinations and provide strategic and proactive consultation in identifying risk exposures and developing solutions for internal control weaknesses and regulatory compliance issues.
- Determine scope of examination, prioritization of activities and create testing schedule to complete evaluation according to planned timelines and standards set by Corporate and Regulatory standards.
- Manages large and/or multiple departments, processes and/or projects that have a broader function and/or discipline impact; makes department/multi-department resource decisions that have a financial impact as well as an impact on meeting discipline and/or business goals.
- $83K - $109K •Work with the IT Support Center, Programmer Analysts, System Administrators and software vendors to support and resolve software problems; analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot system issues to identify root-cause and implement solutions to minimize or prevent occurrences.