Investment Analyst jobs in Madison, Wisconsin (WI)
Showing jobs 1–7
- May lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements. Solves problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Solves complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions where change is needed. Works independently, with guidance in only more complex situations.
- Leads large projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution; provides functional thought leadership. Anticipates internal & external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Develop and implement a strategic framework for identifying and evaluating growth opportunities through partnerships, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures to enhance AEA's footprint, technical & intellectual capability and revenue potential.