Insurance Specialist jobs
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Minnetonka, MNReview and analyze claims data to support Patient Safety Program (PSP) initiatives; enter relevant information into patient safety data collection system in compliance with case review manual guidance and business rules.
- Quick Apply$80K - $130K •Confidential Company • Thousand Oaks, CADevelop and manage relationships with brokers and third party administrators to produce submission flow and achieve profitable growth from Stop Loss business.
- Quick Apply$80K - $130K •Confidential Company • Atlanta, GAHelp create rates, prices, and coverage limits that mitigate first-dollar property loss exposure of insurance policies with high deductibles to assist in compliance with the mortgage or loan terms.
- Quick Apply$100K - $400K •Confidential Company • Tampa, FLReview insurance quote submissions, referrals and amendments, liaising with sales teams to ensure new business and policy changes meet company underwriting criteria; process and refer policy cancellations, investigating and evaluating disclosures and non disclosure of material facts.
- Quick Apply$120K - $140K •Confidential Company • Hartford, CTIdentify opportunities for new product development and existing product revision by conducting responsible market research and analysis.
- Quick Apply$100K - $130K •Confidential Company • Clearwater, FLDraft manuscript coverage forms, endorsements, and rules for insurance products; develop contract wording and improve underwriting guidelines for assigned products.
- Quick Apply$100K - $140K •Confidential Company • White Plains, NYCreate forms that includes all the exclusions and conditions of the legal contract; analyze insurance contracts and check them for accuracy and compliance with state law; determine customer needs and research current markets for risk placement.
- Quick Apply$120K - $140K •Confidential Company • New Haven, CTWork with the Underwriting, Claims, Legal, Actuarial, and State Filings departments to produce insurance products compliant with regulatory rules; draft manuscript coverage forms, endorsements, and rules for proprietary and bureau-based insurance products.
- $85K - $122K •Leadership: formally guides, mentors, and coaches underwriters in both technical and professional skills. Demonstrates multiple areas of expertise and provides regular updates to other underwriters.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Minnetonka, MNInitiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for general operation pertaining to risk management and safety.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Seattle, WAExecute underwriting strategy, audit new & renewal business, and document approvals of underwriting edits.
- Point-of-Sale work with financial and/or licensed bankers of Bank Strategic Partnerships (as required)Development of business planning with designated regional bank management (Insurance Specialists, Sales Managers, Investment Managers, Wealth Managers) to maximize regional partnership life sales opportunity
- Quick ApplyThis position is responsible for identifying, targeting, and maintaining strategic transactional relationships with physician groups, managed care organizations, and hospital systems with the goal of establishing mutually-beneficial relationships as an in-network provider.
- Quick Applythis position is responsible for identifying, targeting, and maintaining strategic transactional relationships with physician groups, managed care organizations, and hospital systems with the goal of establishing mutually-beneficial relationships as an in-network provider.
- Follow-Up Specialists will have responsibility for managing receivables for a specific payor or alpha split within a payor for all Pinnacle Health Hospital facilities. Accurately processes all insurance remittances including payments, rejections, credit balances, and payment discrepancies.
- $100K - $170K •SAS Canada • Toronto, ONWorks closely with customers and SAS Professional Services resources to ensure successful transition of the proposed solution and business value to implementation.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Londonderry, NHWork with Corporate Compliance to respond to Service Requests from Department of Financial Services, review claims with defense counsel to develop strategy for investigation and continued dispute or settlement.
- • Goodlettsville, TN and 3 other locationsProvide effective and timely communication on risk selection and decisions and provide ongoing service to endorsement changes; develop and maintain full knowledge of all forms, coverages, ratings, and manuals for the specific line being underwritten.