Information Technology Specialist jobs in San Jose, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Curate and categorize key content for the LMS to ensure a cohesive and comprehensive learning experience. Work with both internally developed content, as well as content from 3rd party providers to develop and maintain learning plans and an organized course catalog.
- Work with Program Management and Application Engineering to improve the security posture of applications and systems.
- • Fremont, CA and 1 other locationWorks with other marketing professionals to project manage marketing tactics, such as campaigns, promotions, events, trade shows and mailers.
- The Salesforce Solution Developer will interface directly with business users and the Enterprise Business Systems Analysts to understand and document business requirements, define solution architecture, create technical specifications/ documents, design, develop and implement solutions focused on the Salesforce platform to meet business needs.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping. Work with operational group leaders to select optimal software solutions.
- Create financial reports and work with management to define and track key performance and operational metrics, as well as, other key analysis to facilitate executive decision-making.
- Demonstrate partnership, and work effectively in informal, and formal, teams with individuals from varied communities and cultures.
- Familiarity with Sales or Professional Services business processes.Active participation in day-to-day activities of project execution.
- Familiarity with Sales or Professional Services business processes.Gain a comprehensive understanding of VMware's business models and supporting group.
- $141K - $180K •The Information Technology Manager is assigned to the network and telecommunications unit and manages, plans, and oversees the District's network infrastructure and administration, telecommunications, systems and server infrastructure, data storage, backup, and recovery, and desktop support and help desk services.
- Accountable for ensuring that technology and information services and experiences are consistently delivered in accordance with policies, regulations and agreed expectations.
- Work with structured and unstructured data and loading into Hadoop and SAP HANA Create the BI & Analytical reports using SAP BOBJ & Tableau based on business need.
- $91K - $97K •Confidential Company • San Jose, CAApproaches a situation or problem by defining the problem or issue; determines the significance of problem; collects information.
- Design, develop, test, and document scalable, high-quality business solutions on the Callidus CPQ platform. Deliver scalable, high-quality CPQ services in support of our company mission.
- • San Jose, CA and 9 other locationsProvides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business; advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- • San Jose, CA and 1 other locationThe Community Product Specialist is a business leader who represents the integrity of the company by providing approved, disease and product information and resources to key decision makers and stakeholders within the oncology community practice setting.
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related field and 2 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.