Informatics jobs in Rochester, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–7
- Mentoring and research collaboration with faculty, fellows, residents, students and staff in advancing the experimental therapeutics of neurological disorders; training of fellows and collaboration in interdisciplinary research pertaining to regulatory science, clinical trial design and conduct, patient-reported outcome development, data sharing with patients, scientists and the public, medical informatics.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of policies and procedures. Maintains synergies with other MVP departments, including but not limited to Strategic Business Units, Provider Engagement and Clinical Transformation, Medicare Risk Adjustment, Network Transformation, Informatics, Professional Relations and Clinical Operations, to assure efficient, coordinated efforts. Will perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the interpretation of requests and development of solutions to support departmental efficiencies. Responsible for the efficient, compliant, timely, and secure acquisition, integration, provision, and exchange of Medical Management data for the department as well as other areas throughout the organization. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Confidential Company • Rochester, NYResponsible for directing quality and performance improvement program, information management and medical records. Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of the annual Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Plan.
- Supply Chain Management Project Team, especially the Project Director and Lead Analyst Provide in-depth analysis of User Requirements and develops both functional and technical specifications as part of the process to solve the users' needs. Designs solutions in current environment and creates new applications in new environments.