Incident Manager jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Confidential Company • Portland, METhe Senior IT Security Engineer, under limited supervision, is responsible for the proper design, implementation, management, and monitoring of the technical security architecture, processes and systems.
- Confidential Company • Falmouth, MEDeliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of the domain's current technology and infrastructure. Coordinates with the Business and IM community on strategic initiatives.
- Drives system, information, and technology portfolios to provide high-quality, low-cost operating services in the assigned domain.
- � Oversees the solution architecture, development and implementation of multiple, complex, corporate-wide systems and deploys solutions that are in alignment and support the AUSA Retail Strategy & IM Roadmap for assigned domain.