Aligns with the HR service delivery model and coordinates regularly with the HR Centers of Excellence to deliver high quality services for employees, with focus on effective payroll, benefits administration, talent management and development practices.
Human Resources Coordinator jobs in Lake Charles, Louisiana (LA)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Confidential Company • Lake Charles, LA and 1 other locationConstruction Coordinators are responsible for providing effective technical expertise, administration and coordination for construction activities according to specifications and drawings and for performing related duties
- Developing and deploying best practices in Preventive and Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring; collaborating and driving the development and maintenance of systems and programs to support Maintenance quality, efficiency, safety and cost improvement efforts.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •Industrial Manufacturing Company • Sulphur, LAImproves the performance of production lines by using effective preventative maintenance, timely problem solving, equipment improvements, and training of production/maintenance personnel as needed.
- Encompasses all things accounting-related for the Lake Charles Polymers manufacturing units, including accounting and month-end close activities, total manufacturing cost analysis, manufacturing and corporate reporting, and internal control coordination, as well as additional core and ad-hoc functions for various site support organizations.
- • Sulphur, LA and 1 other locationActs as a resource for other sales representatives in developing and maintaining bulk gas product sales within their customer base by assisting them with customer sales calls and providing product and industry training, making appropriate recommendations and presentations. Answers customer inquiries and satisfactorily resolves customer complaints.
- Develop, maintain, and deploy Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEPs) specific to the Lake Charles processes.