Hris Manager jobs in San Diego, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Work closely with the IT Department on purchasing, contracting and ongoing vendor management for all enterprise systems, including Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), payroll, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and all network upgrades.
- Responsible for the oversight, development and execution of HR strategy and enterprise goals related to the SAP HCM/SuccessFactors platform.
- Quick Apply$140K - $170K •Financial Institution • San Diego, CA and 27 other locationsManage technology project delivery; addressing risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation; prepares project schedules and budget estimates; ensures requirements are addressed during implementation.
- Designs and implements talent management programs to build our talent pipeline, including high potential development programs, succession planning and management processes, performance management process, global employee surveys, and talent development tools.
- Confidential Company • San Diego, CA and 5 other locationsThe Payroll Specialist Senior performs routine and most complex tasks relating to the processing of the semi-monthly payroll; duties may include checking and auditing timekeeping records for compliance with established standards, maintaining time and attendance records, entering new hires into the payroll system, posting changes in pay and tax status and miscellaneous changes.
- Working closely with IT & HRLT, champion HR systems strategy, investments and priorities; support project management of HR initiatives including project plan development, financial, technical and or resource requirements, for implementation of best practices and innovative solutions.