HR Consulting jobs in Rochester, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–12
- Provide HR solutions support, process knowledge advice and consultation to assigned client groups. Responsible for talent acquisition efforts at site level. Drive recruitment efforts within established division guidelines working with the Recruiting COE. Partner with managers in establishing hiring and compensation strategies. Participate, lead and/or manage BU HR PPI projects on the BU HR Team.
- Quick ApplyThis position is responsible for managing day-to-day Human Resource functions including: employee relations, recruiting and selection, HR compliance, on-boarding, recordkeeping, training and development, compensation and performance management.
- Quick Apply
- Lead the implementation and administration of employee benefit programs such as health and dental insurance for active employees and retirees, disability insurance, paid absence policy, life insurance, workers compensation, vacation, and employee assistance programs.
- Conduct analyses of varying complexity, of Talent, Workforce, Payroll and related business data and processes with emphasis on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems and partnering with HR/leaders to provide insight that enable informed business decisions
- Facilitates organizational diagnosis and metrics to drive organizational effectiveness through talent and organizational capabilities and culture. Acts as a catalyst for change; guides and directs organizational design, development and change management solutions.
- Responsible for translating business strategy into HR strategy and organizational needs to HR solutions and plans, focusing on organizational capabilities, our 4I values, culture and talent management and operational excellence for our Rochester, NY location.