Healthcare Recruiter jobs in Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
Showing jobs 1–12
- Actively partner with Community Sales Director to assess competitive threats, sales plan, and engage in business to business sales calls.
- Develops, coordinates, guides and maintains product plans in support of the overall corporate objectives across select business units.
- Quick Apply$300K - $400K •Cube Management • Providence, RI and 14 other locationsTeaching, mentoring and leading consultative sales, strategic account planning, strategic account management, multi-stakeholder complex sales, solution sales, negotiation, territory management, value based selling, networking, new market penetration and growth strategies.
- Quick Apply$230K - $240K •Cube Management • Providence, RI and 12 other locationsThe Technology Sales Consultant for the mid-market Technical Consulting sales team is responsible for providing sales support to the Mid-market sales team through knowledge transfer, documentation of best practices, participation in organizational readiness and team meetings and assisting sales team members throughout the pre-sales cycle to secure new business for the company.
- Quick Apply$171K - $186K •Cube Management • Providence, RI and 15 other locationsFocuses team efforts on key accounts with cross-functional specialist teams (NICU Specialists, Enteral Feeding Specialists, National Account-IDN Teams).
- Develop and implement successful strategies regarding labor, occupancy growth, revenue growth, expense control, and quality of services, and review and redirect activity, if necessary.
- The Director is responsible for executive level management of Pediatric Patient Services. Specific responsibilities include establishing nursing standards of practice, along with the design, implementation, evaluation and continuous improvement of programs and systems of patient care delivery.