Healthcare Management jobs in Modesto, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–8
- . The Senior Lean Consultant will be part of a team responsible for teaching and coaching administrators, clinicians and front line staff on the application of Lean to solve organizational problems.
- Quick Apply$120K - $170K •Confidential Company • Modesto, CA and 1 other locationResponsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of strategic and operational objectives and plans according to best practices, internal and external requirements, with a focus on DHCS and DMHC, and in support of organizational strategy.
- The Director provides leadership in planning, organizing, staffing and controlling the operational functions related to Diagnostic Imaging Services (may include Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Ultrasound, Interventional, CT/MRI Scanning, etc).
- To provide leadership and oversight of the IQS functions including the activities of planning, coordinating, and guiding for the integrated functions of quality assessment and improvement, accreditation and licensure, infection control, medical staff services, and safety within Quality and Medical Staff Services Departments.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Turlock, CA and 17 other locationsIdentify the appropriate post-acute care (PAC) setting to make sure that the patient receives the best healthcare services and ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery of care; also be working with the patient's family to offer support and information throughout the process.