Healthcare Executive jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–19
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Confidential Company • Portland, ME and 50 other locationsWorks with prospective Healthcare companies (Providers and Payers) to gain a thorough understanding of their healthcare needs and agenda, leverage the full spectrum of the company's resources; responsible for developing and executing new strategies to maintain a steady flow of new leads and potential clients.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Innovaccer • Portland, ME and 22 other locationsResponsible for developing and executing new strategies to maintain a steady flow of new leads and potential clients; helps in delivering new business sales to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota.
- Confidential Company • Portland, MEKnowledge and experience with FGI Guidelines for the Design and Construction of Healthcare Facilities, International Building Codes, Life Safety Code, ADA, Joint Commission, Hazardous Material Abatement, electrical, mechanical/plumbing and building maintenance, HVAC systems and energy conservation.
- This is a highly visible role that interfaces and partners with internal customers and business team stakeholders to ensure that services align with business needs, financial capabilities, and growth plans, all while operating with an emphasis on technical excellence and customer support.
- You will be responsible for setting the long-term strategy, platform development and expansion, management of a diverse product portfolio, customer experience, strategic supplier partnerships, and closely working with North America and international commercial organizations to achieve revenue goals.
- Candidate must display leadership and be proficient in project management and complex supplier negotiations to drive sourcing initiatives which have a significant financial impact for specific functional/operational areas or specific spend categories.
- Confidential Company • South Portland, METhe Associate Vice President, Practice Operations is responsible for providing leadership and direction in planning, guiding and coordinating practice operations.
- Participate in designing innovative instruments for veterinary medicine by developing algorithms for inline processing of signal and image data, and integrating them into systems for evaluating in-clinic hematology, immunoassay, blood chemistry, and other applications.
- Develop strategic business direction for global chemistry products lines consistent with overall CAG and company mission and direction.
- Display expert knowledge of key global industry players, competitors and dynamics. Collaborate internally and with suppliers to develop innovative solutions.
- Identify processes to improve overall performance of health centers and define innovative ways to meet and exceed performance standards. Actively participate in the strategic growth and sales process.
- Manage and coach clinical representatives through the utilization of field rides, individual and group meetings and company resources to ensure regional alignment of goals, development of talent and adoption of best practices.