Healthcare Consultant jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–14
- The PCS Tax Manager or Senior Manager supervises staff and seniors and reviews their work product for completeness and accuracy. Primary work product will include federal and state individual income tax returns, fiduciary income tax returns, gift tax returns, and estate tax returns. Professionals provide timely, high quality services and work products that meet or exceed client expectations. You will participate in client meetings and collaborate with the team to deliver integrated services to clients.
- Tax Managers and Senior Managers are responsible for the management of all phases of tax compliance for assigned clients, and other client engagements for companies in a variety of industries. Managers and Senior Managers participate in firm administration and management, including practice development, staff, and senior management, and other areas as assigned.
- The International Tax Manager or Senior Manager is responsible for providing compliance, planning and consulting services to expatriate and foreign national tax clients as well as multi-generational high wealth families with cross-border businesses and investments.
- The Financial Services Tax Manager or Senior Manager supervises staff and seniors and reviews their work product for completeness and accuracy. Primary work product will include federal and state tax returns and related work papers for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, individuals and trusts.
- Quick Apply$300K - $400K •Cube Management • Portland, ME and 14 other locationsTeaching, mentoring and leading consultative sales, strategic account planning, strategic account management, multi-stakeholder complex sales, solution sales, negotiation, territory management, value based selling, networking, new market penetration and growth strategies.
- The Director, Marketing is responsible for directing the development and execution of strategic and integrated marketing and communications plans to achieve the business goals of designated clinical service lines, MH organizations, business units.
- We seek a Pharmacy Site Manager to supervise and direct the pharmacy processes, and activities of personnel, to ensure the efficient and timely dispensing of medications to the clients of the mental health facility, while ensuring compliance with all relevant laws of the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Works closely with corporate functional areas, as well as the local operations staff within the market, to ensure smooth and successful integration and implementation of services into existing centers.