Group Leader jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring risk based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational or strategic risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems, or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Participates in client facing meetings, joint venture discussions, vendor partnerships, client and internal development team working solutions to determine solution approaches; interacts with a diverse range of leaders, including senior management or possibly executive leadership and clients.
- Provide a single point of contact for one or more problems and is responsible for ownership and coordination of actions of those problems to analyze for root cause, identify Known Error and coordinating actions to remove the error; minimize the expenditure of resource(s) while maximizing results.
- Provides direction to product development and the overall process of the product and services function; builds products and services from existing ideas and helps to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects.
- Builds an ecosystem of service partners for the company products in issuing segment to ensure maximum profitability and growth; maps partner capabilities and priorities with the company Products team goals and strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets; drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Products leadership.