Grants Manager jobs in Orlando, Florida (FL)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Direct the applicant file process by supervising data entry over each and every application received annually, developing a process for file review in conjunction with the faculty committee, and overseeing and ensuring decision letters are sent in a timely manner with a consistent and professional message.
- Implement SOPs including project formulation, training and mobilization of staff, performance of site inspections, development of damage estimates, scopes of work, cost estimates and mitigation strategies with a diverse work force of technical specialists and engineers from across the organization.
- • Orlando, FL and 2 other locationsDevelop and implement strategies designated to maximize federal and state disaster assistance; providing expert programmatic and policy advice on federal disaster relief programs and developing long range recovery plans in the cost of reconstruction approaches cost of relocation/mitigation.
- The Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Systems at the University of Central Florida (UCF) invites applications for a postdoctoral associate position. Applicants are expected to have expertise in network science (broadly defined); although mathematical modeling and optimization aspects of network science will be emphasized.
- Candidates are expected to have expertise in network science (broadly defined); although mathematical modeling and optimization aspects of network science will be emphasized.
- The Research Scientist, Metabolomics Core, under the direction of the Senior Investigator, Senior Director, will be responsible for analyzing metabolites in biological samples using mass spectrometry.