Fund Accountant jobs in Kansas City, Missouri (MO)
Showing jobs 1–12
- Supporting budget analysis tasks that include monitoring budget reservations and executions, initiating execution of accounting transactions, analyzing and reconciling transactions with budget plans, and assuring compliance with regulations, directives, procedures, and guidelines.
- Quick Apply$115K - $150K •Blue Signal • Kansas City, KS and 44 other locationsCultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with existing and new clients through the channel and direct sales.
- Proactively communicates with various parties about their investment, banking or fiduciary trust accounts. With moderate supervision from team members, may complete sales presentations, client analysis and recommendations for Trust Officers, Private Bankers, Client Advisors, and Investment Managers in the management and reporting of client accounts.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- • Olathe, KS and 1 other locationOversee business processes and resources to support EDI both from a growth and ongoing maintenance perspective. Develop and challenge resources to improve performance through systems utilization and process improvements aligned directly to the voice of the customer to drive sustained customer centric culture.
- • Overland Park, KS and 2 other locationsReview assumptions developed by staff from a business perspective and are able to influence senior management to accept alternative recommendations; Integrate understanding of internal and external data sources for quantifying risks.
- Confidential Company • Kansas City, MOStrategy: Develops and executes ongoing strategy for qualifying suspects and moving them to prospect status using tools such as small cultivation events, research and community networking, with a goal of 30% of the portfolio having been identified