Financial Service Representative jobs in Dallas, Texas (TX)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Demonstrates a proven extensive understanding how IT organizations capitalize upon technology including leveraging an extensive knowledge of IT strategy, roadmaps, architecture engineering operations policy, processes, standards, IT governance and program delivery.
- Quick Apply$234K - $292K •Confidential Company • Dallas, TX and 11 other locationsIdentify and convert opportunities for services into delivered revenue streams across consulting and other Practice units.
- This position involves hiring, on-boarding, training, managing, motivating and developing a team of high quality, results driven Sales Executives. As the Manager of Field Sales, you will be responsible for monitoring the activity of the sales team in order to achieve maximum potential for selling Kronos products - software, hardware and services.
- An attorney in this position will be benefits eligible and generally expected to work in the office through during normal business hours.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience with federal and state court litigation related to consumer finance laws and regulations for mortgage origination.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
- As a Vice President of Wealthbuilder, you will be the voice of Fisher to prospective clients. You'll learn their financial situation, educate them on the competitive landscape, and guide them through ways Fisher Investments might be able to help them reach their financial goals.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines.
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Knowledge of financial services industry trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters; ability to provide specific financial knowledge and experience to help organizational development.
- The Test Manager should be able to effectively balance process, people and results. The manager is creative and thinks outside of the box, has a passion for developing people, a perspective that is global. They will have a responsibility to help drive software test and validation alignment for one or more programs within the organization.
- The Transaction Advisory Services Manager is responsible for managing financial, accounting and operational due diligence engagements.
- • Dallas, TX and 1 other locationAs a Manager, you will juggle multiple tasks in a high performing environment. You will oversee financial statement audits as well as review tax returns. You will also be responsible for relationship management.
- The Transaction Advisory Services Senior Manager is responsible for managing financial, accounting and operational due diligence engagements.