Works collaboratively on the design, implementation and communication of the Global Finance roadmap to achieve operational excellence, organizational alignment and drive continuous improvement.
Financial Consultant jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–18
- Ensures proper accounting of foreign currency related items and determines the implications for both GAAP and STAT financial statements.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring risk based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational or strategic risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems, or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Performs analysis on financial statements to identify anomalies for management review; compiles and reviews documentation for quarterly and annual reporting and ensures compliance with all relevant disclosure requirements.
- This will involve consulting with internal lines of business owners, support partners, vendors and peers to develop and deploy scalable marketing and digitally focused omni-channel strategies driving customer and account growth, engagement, cross sell and retention.
- Manages the development, implementation, and enforcement of the compliance program as well as planning, directing, and administering risk management and loss prevention programs related to operating risk, insurance, and any class of financial risk.
- Develops, administers and recommends industry/profession best practices regarding compensation practices/ programs to include competitive salary structures, bonus programs, compensation systems, and compensation procedures/policies/regulations.
- Manages the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives and assists in the establishment of organization objectives, in the development of organization short, medium, and long-range and strategic plans, the identification of organization strengths and weaknesses, and business opportunities.
- Leading SIEM engineering functions for a globally-scoped security situational awareness infrastructure, including directing SIEM application administration; guiding the design, development, testing, and optimization of complex SIEM use cases and content; overseeing SOC systems deployment and administration; recognizing the need for and implementing new policies, standards, and processes.
- Ensures enterprise Disaster Recovery (DR) plans exist and annual reviews are conducted; oversees corporate response to global events and initiation of disaster plans; works with participating groups at the enterprise and client level; schedules and conducts DR exercises to validate recoverability and meet contract obligations.
- Builds an ecosystem of service partners for the company products in issuing segment to ensure maximum profitability and growth; maps partner capabilities and priorities with the company Products team goals and strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets; drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Products leadership.
- Coordinate and perform audits/reviews/surveys to prospectively test compliance with established laws, regulations, company policies and procedures, and managerial guidelines, and identify gaps and mitigation measures for identified risks.
- • Columbus, GA and 2 other locationsCompletes cost analysis using specifications provided by clients to build expense models, analyze new equipment technology, and perform capacity evaluations and other financial metrics to forecast revenue for the assigned products.
- Evaluates potential business impacts from security breaches and resolves security incidents while providing guidance to business decision-makers. Maintains access to information security technologies.