Ensures proper accounting of foreign currency related items and determines the implications for both GAAP and STAT financial statements.
Financial AID Officer jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–15
- Performs analysis on financial statements to identify anomalies for management review; compiles and reviews documentation for quarterly and annual reporting and ensures compliance with all relevant disclosure requirements.
- You'll enjoy access to mentors, free continuing education, and leadership training through Doctor Development Programs, as well as the opportunity to own your own practice through the Practice Ownership Program.
- Serves as a key expert resource to public officials and associations as a method to advance Company's business interests; Identifies and develops Company's positions and lobbying strategies on priority regulatory issues and advances the Company's position on those issues to state and federal governmental authorities and within appropriate industry associations.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring risk based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational or strategic risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems, or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Performs financial and statistical analysis and extracts meaningful information to interpret and summarize the data and present and make recommendations to management and executive management; provides Business Intelligence analysis by mining through a variety of data sources and extracting meaningful information.
- This will involve consulting with internal lines of business owners, support partners, vendors and peers to develop and deploy scalable marketing and digitally focused omni-channel strategies driving customer and account growth, engagement, cross sell and retention.
- Collaborates closely with our leadership, sales, and client teams to pinpoint opportunities for our strategic focus, and ensures the release themes and plans align to deliver the capabilities to enable winning in the marketplace; acts independently in determining methods and procedures for alignment to product strategy.
- As a dentist with an Aspen Dental-branded practice you are not only making a statement that you're committed to providing quality dental care but you're also becoming a part of a collaborative community of dental professionals.
- Coordinate and perform audits/reviews/surveys to prospectively test compliance with established laws, regulations, company policies and procedures, and managerial guidelines, and identify gaps and mitigation measures for identified risks.
- • Columbus, GA and 2 other locationsCompletes cost analysis using specifications provided by clients to build expense models, analyze new equipment technology, and perform capacity evaluations and other financial metrics to forecast revenue for the assigned products.