Manages the integration of strategic initiatives with business/functional/budget strategies; collaborates with all levels of management to help identify variances in strategic objectives; builds forecasts and financial estimates; provides guidance to the division to affect change.
Finance Manager jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Quick Apply$130K - $150K •TravelHost • Columbus, GA and 64 other locationsBuild your business by connecting travelers and local businesses, selling advertising; keep 100% of your ad revenue while partnering with a powerful, 50 year-old brand currently publishing in 50+ markets.
- This role oversees the development and sales of commercial solutions as it relates depository, payables, cash management, trade and foreign exchange solutions. Leads the design of new services, the development of marketing programs, the servicing of existing customers, and the development of new business.
- Assists Corporate Development leadership in the deal transaction process from sourcing through post-acquisition integration, and monitors/measures value realization; works with subject matter experts and leaders across the organization during target identification, analysis, valuation, due diligence, negotiation, closing and post-closing integration phases.
- Develops and maintains a quality, diversified loan portfolio, including various types of loan programs: consumer, small business and real estate; May delegate the majority of consumer lending activities to branch sales team. Adheres to established loan policies and procedures.
- Develop and Implement business continuity planning and execution procedures; Work with business areas to determine business resources necessary to plan and execute continuity procedures; Work closely with test coordinators to incorporate lessons learned from testing into processes and leading practices across the business.