Finance Controller jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Overseeing the design and implementation of VCG owned policies and operating procedures in response to internal and external commitments, integrating with firmwide programs.
- Performing next day P&L reconciliation and substantiation for the business, identifying and resolving issues resulting in breaks between the estimate and the actuals reported in Front Office P&L systems.
- The controller will have high touch points with senior management and act as Finance liaison to the business and across corporate functions; review complex deal and trade structures and perform return analysis; manage a team whose responsibilities include daily/monthly production, reconciliation, reporting and analysis of PnL and balance sheet substantiation.
- Liaise with controllers globally to understand, critically analyze and report the results of the firm's monthly price verification process.
- Quick Apply$150K - $170K •Confidential Company • New York City, NY and 1 other locationAll aspects of accounting and finance including establishing internal controls, policies & procedures, upgrading the staff and controlling the month end close process; preparation and reporting of financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Quick Apply$121K - $132K •All aspects of accounting and finance including establishing internal controls, policies & procedures and controlling the month end close process as well as the preparation and reporting of financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Product Control is a global control function within Citi Finance and is responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of a trading desk or business product..
- Product Control is a global control function within Citi Finance and is responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of a trading desk or business product.
- Interpretation and application of the regulatory capital rules. Regulatory capital calculations. Non modelled assumptions. Risk measurement.
- Quick Apply
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly profit and loss analyses for the trading business. Perform ongoing price verification procedures to ensure appropriate valuation of firm inventory.
- A business analyst with system implementation and/or finance/accounting experience in the areas of financial control and/or balance sheet reporting to perform business analysis activities in support of execution and testing of project deliverables.
- Responsible for the general ledger bookings of the international payrolls for the executives and expatriates involving multiple currencies and foreign exchange conversions.
- Quick Apply$100K - $110K •Global Consulting Company • Edison, NJProvide support to Sales Team & Account team while pursuing deals in the area of S4HANA, SoH and SAP led deals.
- The individual will be responsible for driving and leading projects across a wide range of initiatives, including implementing new accounting standards, developing procedures to comply with new pronouncements, updating policies and procedures, system integrations, and proposing improvements and efficiencies to existing reporting processes.
- Responsible for the quarterly global balance sheet substantiation ("bss") process. Prepare the quarterly bss reporting including the bss steering group presentation.