Finance Consultant jobs in Omaha, Nebraska (NE)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Identifies and matches client needs with appropriate advisor and/or subject matter experts to provide solutions and secure expansion opportunities.
- Performs analysis and design by translating business requirements and developing reporting solutions that yield relevant business information in a user-friendly format by collecting, analyzing and leveraging data.
- Direct and oversee planning, staging and execution of all corporate meetings, events and incentive conventions including but not limited to physical arrangements, transportation, entertainment, food/beverage, speakers, AV, tours, etc. Manage relationships with hotel staff, transportation services, destination management companies and other outside vendors.
- This role will provide leadership and direction to a team of Claims professionals to assess, analyze, and provide recommendations for claims handling opportunities. S/he will provide oversight and deploy a team of risk resources to drive intended outcomes.
- Provide administration expertise to an assigned plan portfolio (clients) in connection with account management, risk management and compliance and adherence to the terms of the governing legal document, department policies and procedures and state and federal regulations.