Finance Analyst jobs in Rochester, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Quick ApplyResponsible for performing functions associated with estimating and quoting cost for labor and raw material associated with engineering designs and products supported by SCA manufacturing operations, including cost for items in the Bill of material structure for the product or design, i.e.parts, components, set-up costs, OEM equipment, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Partner with business and IT leaders to evaluate proposals, build business cases, and plan new joint initiatives, and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and priorities.
- Quick Apply$90K - $100K •JK Executuve Strategies • Rochester, NYThe Sr. Financial/Data Analyst has the ability to directly influence business growth through thoughtful financial analysis and insight; as a key contributor to the FP&A team, the analyst partners with business leaders to analyze and evaluate data and trends which supports future business initiatives.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with all business partners to ensure a high level of utilization of team services for departmental needs.
- Understand and support business needs by delivering sales management with decision oriented information and salesforce.com reports such as activity, results, and pipeline reporting, quota and attainment. Owns overall accountability for the quality and quantity of the metrics delivered on an as needed and scheduled basis.
- Responsible for balancing tie outs from billing and patient accounting systems (eRad, Imagine, 3M, Availity) to Financial Database on a weekly and monthly basis; assist with reconciliation of workflow assignments to ensure no gaps in actionable follow up activities.