Executive Vice President jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Reviews and analyzes the financial reports for the region and takes corrective action as needed. Oversees regional budgeting and leads operational planning processes to include staffing, revenue, offsite services, pharmacy, medical supplies, other COSP and CERs. Implements a contract audit program and assures that audits are conducted at each site at least bi-annually thru a variety of reviews.
- You will also be a member of the executive leadership team, exchanging information and expertise with the CEO, team members and others to identify and implement strategies to meet the company's goals and objectives, manage all critical areas of the business, conduct strategic planning, and ensure success of the organization while meeting the needs of its members, employees, stakeholders and the community.
- You will use your knowledge of investments, financial planning, credit and banking to both advise current clients on all aspects of their balance sheet and drive new client acquisition.
- Quick Apply• Phoenix, AZ and 3 other locationsUtilize sales and profit data to identify those customers, regions and products that will deliver the highest return and develop the supporting sales strategies and organizational alignment to maximize the opportunity.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 3 other locationsManage and coordinate the provision of data to different teams within AFCC for risk assessment, risk identification, and other compliance purposes.
- Responsible for supporting leadership to ensure a globally consistent effort that enables continuing improvement to the transaction monitoring capabilities and further mitigate potential financial crime.
- Manage/Coordinate network security service requests to ensure appropriate resources are engaged.
- Partner with the centralized Application Development team and our external suppliers to calibrate Secure SDLC tools so they are efficient and effective.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 4 other locationsThe technical project lead serves as a liaison between HR, IT, and system providers to provide systems support, analysis, and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Manage the business unit's annual planning process, including developing key assumptions, working with the business partners to ensure budgets are appropriate and that operational partners establish action plans that achieve the needed financial outputs.
- The incumbent is responsible for supporting leadership in the oversight to ensure a globally consistent effort that enables the proactive identification of control weaknesses and financial crimes risk for escalation and mitigation.
- Responsible for installation and implementation of IBM or AIX Operating System software, program products, and OEM program products.
- Lead and direct the PMO and advance the culture at all levels of the organization, from leadership levels to the individual contributor level. Serve as a change agent.
- Quick ApplySoexo • Phoenix, AZ and 3 other locationsMaintains a strategic relationship with all client contacts within their area of responsibility; coordinates information from Operations, Sales, Retention and Web of Influence on order to monitor client organization for possible retention risks or growth opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Develop a deep understanding of home building markets, customers, and products for budget and forecast processes.
- Managing sales pipeline, effectively executes sales strategies and campaigns to achieve goals related to sales calls, submissions, program implementations, and production.