Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring risk based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational or strategic risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems, or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
Events Coordinator jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Provide a single point of contact for one or more problems and is responsible for ownership and coordination of actions of those problems to analyze for root cause, identify Known Error and coordinating actions to remove the error; minimize the expenditure of resource(s) while maximizing results.
- Ensures enterprise Disaster Recovery (DR) plans exist and annual reviews are conducted; oversees corporate response to global events and initiation of disaster plans; works with participating groups at the enterprise and client level; schedules and conducts DR exercises to validate recoverability and meet contract obligations.
- Manages the operation, maintenance and administration of the organization's operating and management systems so that they function reliably, meet the organization's business needs, and use the organization's IT resources effectively.
- Leading SIEM engineering functions for a globally-scoped security situational awareness infrastructure, including directing SIEM application administration; guiding the design, development, testing, and optimization of complex SIEM use cases and content; overseeing SOC systems deployment and administration; recognizing the need for and implementing new policies, standards, and processes.
- Builds an ecosystem of service partners for the company products in issuing segment to ensure maximum profitability and growth; maps partner capabilities and priorities with the company Products team goals and strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets; drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Products leadership.