Event Planner jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada (NV)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Assist in the development and execution of advanced Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) in control processes of operational warfare CYBER assets in various training events at CAOC-N.
- Providing regular and timely information about the hospitals' services to referral sources and the community through in-person visits, presentations, tours, conferences and health screenings.
- Provide CYBER subject matter expertise and work within a specialized team of experts with numerous external service and national agencies to train establish tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) relevant to air operations and air component CYBER capabilities supporting air forces command and control training and operations.
- Serves as the primary Navigator for referral sources and for physicians; assists in the development of market specific strategies to support strategic plans and goals.
- Responding to and coordinating Clinical Navigators' requests for in-service presentations to key referral or community groups and involving facility staff in making presentations in their areas of expertise.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as set forth by supervisors, including but not limited to: answering phones, schedule meetings, calendar management, office supply orders, maintain current client database, submitting Logon Service Requests on behalf of the department, maintaining files and SharePoint, completion of basic reporting, etc.