Editor jobs in San Diego, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–11
- This role will work with the SVP of Investor Relations, C-suite and other members of senior management to effectively develop and execute communication strategies in support of the corporate strategy, as well as company and financial milestones, and other key announcements.
- Author documents per client specifications, templates, style uides, and other guidance documents; work closely with client, internal, and partner organization teams to lead development of strategies for organizing and preparing regulatory documents.
- This role will take an omni-channel and customer-centric approach to our digital presence, and is accountable for helping optimize the end-to-end digital customer experience across channels and devices, primarily via the use and optimization of content.
- Responsible for managing the production, fulfillment and inventory management of the promotional materials and the promotional review process including facilitation of review meeting and tracking of all materials throughout the review and approval process by closely interacting with relevant departments and management teams to meet commercial and corporate objectives.
- Confidential Company • San Diego, CA and 2 other locationsThe Consumer Lending Site Experience Manager is responsible for the delivery and execution of our unsecured lending sites, to include the overall prospect experience, day-to-day prospect site management, and of digital content governance. This role creates the roadmap for our online customer experience and the ability of the .com assets to drive revenue with a strategic focus of improving KPIs and driving acquisition online.
- The candidate will work in an exciting environment with a team of some of the brightest systems engineers in the industry and will have frequent interaction with other engineering disciplines.