Ecommerce Manager jobs in Kansas City, Missouri (MO)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy aimed at increasing sales leads, sales transactions, and lead relevancy. Drive marketing automation and analytics for the marketing organization, improving effectiveness and speed to market.
- The Creative Technology Manager provides digital and technology driven strategic direction and vision for creative product development including asset management, product lifecycle management, Adobe Suite expertise focused on production efficiencies, machine learning capabilities, digital workflows and deliverables.
- Develop manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing.Execute manual and automated test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed.
- Managing the direct mail and email marketing channels, including partner agencies and vendors to ensure channel deliverability and management, research and staying abreast of industry trends and best practices, and leading implementation of test and learn plans to drive a best in class direct response marketing team.
- Develop, recommend and implement a range of sales programs (sales promotions, online marketing, etc.) designed to increase market share and customer profitability.
- The Digital Analytics Manager will implement and design the optimization routines by interpreting the resulting data and making strategic and tactical recommendations to increase online sales, improve user experiences and achieve other key business objectives.