Division Director jobs in Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Oversees and manages revenue cycle, general accounting, business development, risk management, contracting, retail supply warehouse operations, budget development, decision support, grant compliance, integrated supply chain, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) departments.
- Assures the efficient operations and sound fiscal practices required to meet objectives through effective planning, staff management, and resource allocation. Assures the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Manages human resources performance and productivity. Directs the continuous improvement of the work products. Assures effective communication of issues and strategies between Human Resources and ANTHC core management team.
- Develops and manages strategies to assure effective financial planning and analysis. Reviews ANTHC strategies and determines financial resource requirements and goals. Develops tactical goals for the division; determines scope and priorities of projects; coordinates resources required to achieve goals.
- Provides leadership, direction, and guidance to assigned staff. Develops goals and priorities in conjunction with employees, and assigns tasks and projects. Develops staff skills and training plans. Counsels, trains, and coaches subordinate staff. Implements corrective actions and conducts performance evaluations.