Director of Strategic Planning jobs in Riverside, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Manage and supervise Forward Planning Department personnel including Project Managers, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Coordinators; strategize the hiring of consultant team members to orchestrate execution of community design including Landscape Architects, Civil Engineers, Soil Engineers, Environmental Scientists and other professionals.
- Collaborates with the governing body in the development of hospital-specific annual operating capital budgets and strategic business plans. Assures that the medical staff is involved and provides input into this process through coordination with the office of the medical director.
- Leads the strategic planning process between the category sales team and the entire field sales organization including field directors, sales managers, sales representatives, and customer marketing managers.
- Confidential Company • San Bernardino, CAProvide dynamic development and execution of a comprehensive strategic and tactical territory sales business plan via Verix & Veeva iRep, including quarterly plan, gap analysis, marketing and professional education plan to achieve overall sales goals for all promoted products.
- Reviews, examines, investigates, analyzes and resolves workers' compensation claims;Develops strategic action plans to bring claims to prompt and equitable resolution.
- Confidential Company • Rancho Cucamonga, CAReviews, examines, investigates, analyzes and resolves workers' compensation claims;Develops strategic action plans to bring claims to prompt and equitable resolution.
- Reviews, examines, investigates, analyzes and resolves workers' compensation claims develops strategic action plans to bring claims to prompt and equitable resolution.
- Lead and manage the construction efforts, ensuring the project is delivered on time and in budget. Working closely with the Project Director/Area Manager, you will have responsibility for overall forecasting, cost management, contingency planning and securing the profitability of the project.
- Propose and lead the setting of annual financial objectives with the senior management team then coordinating and following-up with the Department Managers and Directors in terms of cost control and planning of engineering projects costing, production manufacturing, MRO and facility projects
- Confidential Company • Orange, CAReviews, examines, investigates, analyzes and resolves workers' compensation claims; Develops strategic action plans to bring claims to prompt and equitable resolution.Identifies key interested parties and obtains recorded statements as necessary.
- The Executive Director plans, implements, and evaluates all aspects of operations. He/she recruits and trains team members, has a direct supervisory responsibility for team members in order to create and maintain a highly functioning team environment, maintains high customer satisfaction, and ensures a quality-oriented workforce.
- The Pharmacy Education Specialist is responsible for development of all medication education programs. The Pharmacy Education Specialist provides leadership in departmental strategic planning and design of educational activities, supports integration of research into practice, and assists learners to identify their learning needs.
- Acts as the client's agent in delivering PMC services in the areas of strategic planning, alternative delivery, innovative financing, procurement/contract management, risk management, project controls, quality management, construction management, project closeout and acceptance, and operations/maintenance.
- The Assistant Professor-MA/MS has considerable latitude for initiative, judgment, and for providing administrative leadership for the clinical education program; is responsible for administration, assurance of clinical education effectiveness, and curriculum planning and development; assists the program director in meeting professional accreditation standards and documentation requirements. Performs other duties as needed.
- As an Executive Director, you will be responsible for providing leadership and administration, ensuring effective operations in planning and overall day-to-day operations / program development, human resources and staff development, business development, and fiscal oversight.
- Lead and manage the construction efforts, ensuring the successful completed project is delivered on time and in budget. Working closely with the Project Director/Project Sponsor, you will have responsibility for overall forecasting, cost management, contingency planning and securing the profitability of the project.
- Work directly with operating entities to ensure that systems and equipment maintenance, safety inspections, analyses and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications.
- The Regional Director of Patient Financial Services is accountable to the VP of Revenue Cycle for the day-to-day management of personnel, including staffing, timekeeping, employee evaluations, counseling interviewing and selection of staff within established guidelines.
- Quick Apply$120K - $180K •• Rialto, CA and 6 other locationsThe Director of Network Strategy is a new position responsible for driving the formation and execution of Network Strategy with regards to new ELT governance and charter as the Engineering Sales Solutions team.