Director of Social Services jobs in Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Oversees all end-to-end functions to enable successful service delivery at DS: field services, lab automation services, service quality & escalations, field applications specialists, regional training & specialists, dispatching, installation coordination, project management, customer success executives, and service revenue generation.
- Ensure that service operational data, and the voice of the customer are integrated into the product portfolio decisions.
- Developing strategies for risk identification, including tools and methods for evaluating effectiveness of programs and metrics for monitoring risk at each community.
- Quick Apply$182K - $208K •IT • Baltimore, MD and 5 other locationsIn this role, the selected candidate will act as a Sales Director.
- Quick Apply$175K - $212K •This role will allow you to establish your (SAP consulting) sales strategy together with their leadership team but also to pursue a deep understanding of the latest technologies (Blockchain, Leonardo, etc.).
- Quick Apply$182K - $208K •In this role, the selected candidate will act as a Sales Director.
- • Baltimore, MD and 1 other locationCollaborating and communicating very closely with health plan contacts and various internal stake holders to ensure data files are delivered on time and with high accuracy.
- Quick Apply$168K - $192K •it • Baltimore, MD and 8 other locationsThe purpose of the role is to grow sales with top brands and retail businesses. On the other hand, you?ll utilise your sales and leadership background to help growing this consultancy; by helping them into new markets but also by innovating and planning the business of our client.
- Quick Apply$150K - $188K •Utilise your sales and leadership background to help growing this consultancy; by helping them into new markets but also by innovating and planning the business of our client.
- Manages team implementation of assigned training to ensure a high standard of professional excellence is maintained among staff members; provides expert procurement perspective and makes recommendations to executive leadership and business colleagues.
- Confidential Company • Pikesville, MDThe Activity Director is responsible to plan, organize, and implement a program of therapeutic activities designed to meet the social, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, educational and physical needs and interest of residents in accordance with the comprehensive resident care plan.
- Confidential Company • Laurel, MDThe Plant Operations Director is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the physical plant including, building, grounds and all Maintenance. Coordinates and performs housekeeping services to assure a high standard of cleanliness both inside and outside the building.
- $109K-$167K •Supervises employees including selecting or recommending selection, training, assigning and evaluating work, counseling, disciplining, and/or termination or recommending termination
- The Medical Director is responsible for providing the overall supervision of the delivery of medical services at the correctional facility. The Medical Director attends patients, provides medical consultations for the medical staff and institutional officials, and functions as the liaison for clinical matters with medical providers outside the institution.
- The Director of Operations is responsible for the overall management and delivery of healthcare services for his/her contract; oversees the contract-wide health care delivery system and day-to-day leadership of service delivery areas' (SDAs) Regional Administrators (RA's) in the operation of service delivery area facility health care units.
- $115K - $125K •Confidential Company • Baltimore, MD and 89 other locationsReport to the Sales Director, assuming responsibility for Kroger business, both branded and private label. Manage brokers focusing on the foodservice vertical, servicing all channels while working with 20,000+ sku�s. Implement training, offer packaging ideas and attend trade shows.