Director of Quality jobs in Bakersfield, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Develops, analyzes, and interprets statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Carry out functions of leadership in alignment with expectations of similar positions within host hospital. Includes but is not limited to participation in leadership training, fostering organizational culture and mission and meeting service/productivity standards.
- As a senior "seller/doer," contribute to business development of new consulting services. Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients.
- Capitalize on existing client relationships to expand ERM's profile and market share in the regional CSM market (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development).
- This program will leverage Liberty Healthcare's core competencies and unwavering commitment to provide high quality supportive services to people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.