Director of Purchasing jobs in Riverside, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–12
- Propose and lead the setting of annual financial objectives with the senior management team then coordinating and following-up with the Department Managers and Directors in terms of cost control and planning of engineering projects costing, production manufacturing, MRO and facility projects
- Quick Apply$120K - $180K •• Rialto, CA and 6 other locationsThe Director of Network Strategy is a new position responsible for driving the formation and execution of Network Strategy with regards to new ELT governance and charter as the Engineering Sales Solutions team.
- The incumbent prepares personnel requisitions; conducts the research, hiring, training, reclassification, disciplinary action, and evaluation of a staff of six or more; is responsible for the prompt and accurate payment to outside vendors, as well as any reimbursement to faculty and staff.
- Ensure that the Risk Management program assists university personnel through policies and practices designed to minimize the adverse effects of losses experienced by CSUSB, its employees, volunteers, students, and visitors.
- Maintains licensing and compliance, including Medi-Cal certification, for area services and supports; assures timely and accurate documentation; oversees area implementation of Network compliance plan; and assists with correction orders and over-sees implementation of compliance plans.
- Leads the strategic planning process between the category sales team and the entire field sales organization including field directors, sales managers, sales representatives, and customer marketing managers.
- Identify and develop business relationships with distributor and service partner teams that sell into the hospitality, healthcare, education and leisure industries that lead to long-term contracts for foodbuy under one of several vertical specific platforms.
- The sr. Director of dining services is responsible for overseeing the day to day foodservice operations. You will manage and lead a team of employees, and also be responsible for managing client relationships, profitability of the account, and talent development.