In this role, you will use analytics tools & core methods to assist with root cause analysis and identify opportunities for improvement and assist the CFO in establishing management financial reports for PBM leadership and finance team.
Director of Pharmacy jobs in Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
Showing jobs 1–14
- As Sr. Director, Strategy-Front Store Category Marketing, you are responsible for inspiring people to choose CVS Pharmacy for their everyday needs.
- The Director will be engaged across all functions of PBM operations, with particular emphasis on scoping and directing multiple teams in root cause analysis, solution ideation, design, and testing. This position is also involved in the planning, design and execution of pilot programs. The Process Innovation group operates in focused project teams and this position would oversee multiple project teams.
- The position is expected to provide excellent exposure to management across CVS's business as well as ongoing professional development. This role would suit someone with a strong interest in retail, a robust strategic background and a passion for delivering results.
- • Woonsocket, RI and 1 other locationThe Director of Oncology Product Development will deliver presentations to internal and external audiences, including C-Suite stakeholders. This position requires you to manage multiple projects simultaneously, as well as identify, analyze and solve practical problems, adjusting as needed to meet deadlines. This position will require analytical skills as well as business and financial acumen.
- As part of each business unit's leadership team, functional leads work to support the growth aspirations of each business, and collaborate with counterparts within strategy and the business to connect the dots on opportunities and risks across each business and the enterprise.
- Confidential Company • RI and 4 other locationsProvide account relationship support to managed care account teams by identifying and developing relationships with key decision-makers in managed care organizations and other institutions that purchase, influence or manage the use of Aimmune products
- Work closely with internal groups such as human resources, loss prevention, legal, and compliance on internal cases and incident response.
- Develop and cultivate long-term strategic medical partnerships with specific clinical experts, societies, collaborative groups, advocacy groups, and other external stakeholders.