Director of Events jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Delegate tasks to all staff so that the kitchen and restaurant areas are maintained at the highest levels of cleanliness and quality at all times; ensuring that all food is prepared, stored, and served according to Company standards and with state and/or local health code requirements.
- We seek a Pharmacy Site Manager to supervise and direct the pharmacy processes, and activities of personnel, to ensure the efficient and timely dispensing of medications to the clients of the mental health facility, while ensuring compliance with all relevant laws of the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Performs solution verification to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements.
- • Portland, ME and 1 other locationDrive talents plans aligned with and provide input into the organization's change management plans, including stakeholder analyses, communications and training plans, risk identification and mitigation plans, transition plans, and measures of success.
- Act as a liaison between field operations and the Support Center. Build strong relationships with Support Center resources.