Director of Development jobs in Michigan (MI)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Confidential Company • Dearborn, MIThe Director of Business Development will provide leadership and coordination of company business development objectives, mergers & acquisitions and oversee the Business Development Department.
- The Business Developer Director will be responsible for selling IT services & solutions in excess of their revenue target. This individual will be responsible for articulating the Lochbridge "Value Proposition" to customers, sales teams, and professional staff.
- The Director Business Development (DBD) is responsible for leading the pursuit of new business and expansion/renewal business as applicable
- The Senior Director of Fund Development & Communications develops and oversees an effective comprehensive fund development program for contributed and in-kind resources for the council, ensuring that the goals for all fundraising activities are met.
- Developing a winning strategy (leveraging existing and potentially developing sales collateral, coordinating pricing and strategic positioning), and then orchestrating and leading a team of subject matter experts, senior managers and executives to positive end.
- Evaluate trends and changes in the external and internal environments to anticipate new issues and opportunities for Michigan Medicine and translate into strategic initiatives.
- Ensure that activities are aligned with global/regional sector strategy Delivers the regional and/or country customer budget by maintaining a healthy pipeline, good contractual performance, and proactive thinking.
- Quick Apply$100K - $140K •Movement • Livonia, MIImproving employee retention, talent acquisition, employee development and overall employee satisfaction, and need HR leaders to help in this process.
- Work closely with marketing & engineering to inform them of customer needs and the potential impact on product plans; develop and maintain effective working relationships with the prospective clients, existing customers and various business partners.
- Assist the Chief Strategy Officer and the Department Medical Director in communicating Michigan Medicine's vision, strategy and priorities to stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Team player with excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross - functional teams, and third parties.
- • MI and 22 other locationsThe incumbent's track record of therapeutic expertise will be extensive and ensure recognition of the incumbent as a peer of their Pharmaceutical Industry equivalents.
- Identify and develop revenue growth opportunities within our existing client base, as well as identify and develop opportunities to apply adjacent sectors. You will work closely with the Automotive Research Team in design and delivery of research programs, analysis and reporting.
- • Auburn Hills, MI and 1 other locationThe Portfolio Director will partner with our Business Development Directors to identify and help drive the strategy and execution of Company's customer growth goals for the Reverse and Repaid market.
- Assist the Operations Director in developing the budget and strategic Plan (SP) for the region (based on benchmarking and gap analysis) plus validating the Plant Improvement Plans (PIP).
- In this role, the Associate Director, Sales manages activities and staff of a significant area, directly or through department managers and may carry a direct quota. The Associate Director, Sales defines and resolves complex issues where analysis of situations requires an accomplished and broad knowledge of sales.