Director of Construction jobs in Madison, Wisconsin (WI)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Provides engineering operational support and direction for new or existing technologies and current operational initiatives. Evaluates and consult with all levels of leadership regarding technical operations, strategic planning, Construction, Systems techs and network operations.
- Quick Apply$100K - $140K •Confidential Company • Madison, WIThe Director of PreConstruction leads the Estimating Team and has overall responsibility for the creation of budgets and estimates; this position oversees the estimating process for all projects, bid and awarded, and establishes standardized procedures for estimating.
- The Director of Preconstruction is responsible for preconstruction and project control activities for all projects nationally; this involves preliminary planning and engineering to define the project scope, identify potential issues, analyze cost, and determine most efficient use of resources.
- Quick ApplyTherma-Stor • Madison, WIThe Quality Engineer works closely with internal areas such as engineering, program management, operations, and supply chain to implement a robust design for manufacturability process and limit daily disruptions in support of production schedule attainment.
- • Madison, WI and 1 other locationDrives the socialization, adoption, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the corporate BCM framework, policies, standards, and methods across all business lines; ensures all BCM roles, timelines and responsibilities are clear.