Director of Admissions jobs in Glendale, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–12
- To be successful in this role, you will be a dynamic leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and who is passionate about motivating a diverse team to achieve ambitious goals. You will be strategic, results-oriented, relationship driven, and analytical in order to optimize quality and drive results.
- Provides leadership and direction to all aspects of the Business Development/Marketing department.Collaborates with internal physicians and CEOs to develop strategic initiatives that drive new business.
- Provides leadership in development, implementation, and oversight of system-wide/regional standards, programs, and/or systems in order to achieve desired and integrated strategic business initiatives, objectives, and outcomes including, but not limited to, growth, accountability and patient care.
- Provides leadership in development, implementation, and oversight of system-wide/regional standards, programs, and/or systems for the delivery of legal services in order to achieve desired and integrated strategic business initiatives, objectives, and outcomes in compliance with legal parameters.
- This position has overall responsibility for providing leadership, direction, and administration of medical management, as well as the integration, coordination, and improvement of clinical care and patient safety for designated healthcare operations.
- Builds and supports effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and organizations. Develops partnerships, coordinates activities, reviews work, exchanges information, and/or resolves problems related to Revenue Assurance.
- Communicates the department vision, translating it into actionable projects and activities. Maximizes management staffs contributions and assures timely decision-making reflecting the mission, vision, and values of the system.