Digital Marketing Consultant jobs in San Diego, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- • San Diego, CA and 6 other locationsDeveloping clear and achievable strategies, objectives and tactical plans for the based on Key account management, customer centricity, segmentation, customer needs and market conditions.
- Lead the Omni-Channel campaign strategy with distinct and integrated plans for advertising and content marketing on partner digital properties and owned illumina digital properties.
- Quick ApplyExperience implementing and optimizing PPC campaigns; monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels to improve rankings.
- Quick Apply$150K - $180K •Develop and execute system wide digital advertising and media strategies that effectively leverage all media channels and are seamlessly part of a holistic multi-channel communications approach including ecommerce, national leading retailers, Amazon.com, and their direct ecommerce channels.
- Utilize company's proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall transformation strategy and detailed plan(s) for the full lifecycle of technical implementation and emerging technology initiatives.
- Collaborate with colleagues in HP's Digital Marketing team as well members of WW Marketing, Region Marketing, Media Planning and Communications to drive effective integrated marketing activities.
- Digital media ad buys (SEM) provide an essential and important way for BofI to increase the exposure of its banking products through online digital channels.
- $80K - $85K •The Director of Marketing Communications (DMC) is responsible, in collaboration and consultation with the Dean and various program and department directors, for the development and execution of integrated marketing communication campaigns and programs for the college.
- Engage biopharma customers - sales and commercial operations, data management, marketing analytics and market access analytics team leaders in consultative problem/solution discussions concerning the business impact of effective data integration, aggregation and visualization.
- Quick ApplyCynergisTek Inc. • San Diego, CA and 8 other locationsAs the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, you are a proven performer who will be responsible for leading all sales and marketing for a diverse portfolio of offerings including Cybersecurity, Compliance and Privacy Advisory, Consulting services and Managed Print Services.
- As a Business Performance Advisor, you will identify value-added opportunities and sell solutions for complex human resource needs. You will be responsible for the consultative selling of Insperity's personnel management services to the small- to medium-sized business market.
- Responsibilities include strategic consultation and understanding of the best methods to address research needs, oversee multiple projects over extended time horizons, and actively participate in marketing and sales including client development and relationship management.
- Sales Consultant is responsible for increasing penetration and profitability in existing accounts as well as increasing market share through cold calling, prospecting, building relationships, post sales implementation and account maintenance.
- Collaborate with marketing specialists and supervisors, as well as creative and digital marketing team members, to identify new approaches to marketing campaign and lead nurturing development and execution to increase the volume and quality of qualified leads for the sales organization.
- Advise account teams on best practices and market trends impacting clients during their digital journey. Manage overall transformation work plan, conduct weekly status reporting, and identify issues and manage risks.
- The Senior Marketing Strategist is responsible for leading marketing strategy and planning, including directing advertising, sales support strategies and client communications, for the Credit Card line of business (both Consumer and Small Business).