Digital Account Executive jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- This will involve consulting with internal lines of business owners, support partners, vendors and peers to develop and deploy scalable marketing and digitally focused omni-channel strategies driving customer and account growth, engagement, cross sell and retention.
- Responsible for management from program development though creative and collateral messaging development through to execution, testing and tracking to optimize results.
- Works collaboratively on the design, implementation and communication of the Global Finance roadmap to achieve operational excellence, organizational alignment and drive continuous improvement.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring risk based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational or strategic risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems, or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Serves as a key expert resource to public officials and associations as a method to advance Company's business interests; Identifies and develops Company's positions and lobbying strategies on priority regulatory issues and advances the Company's position on those issues to state and federal governmental authorities and within appropriate industry associations.
- Creates, modifies and provides governance over the plan, scope, schedule and cost to ensure quality and client satisfaction for moderately complex implementations; collaborates and ensures adherence to client and the company multiple work stream plans; works assignments requiring minimal analysis and interpretation of data and assists with assignments requiring extensive analysis.
- Creating Test Scripts, executing Test Scripts, documenting Test Results, raising defects & retesting any code fixes; use Quality Center for documenting passed/failed/blocked test cases as well as housing test scripts; communicate directly with external clients in order to understand requirements.
- Builds an ecosystem of service partners for the company products in issuing segment to ensure maximum profitability and growth; maps partner capabilities and priorities with the company Products team goals and strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets; drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Products leadership.
- Provides direction to product development and the overall process of the product and services function; builds products and services from existing ideas and helps to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects.
- Participates in client facing meetings, joint venture discussions, vendor partnerships, client and internal development team working solutions to determine solution approaches; interacts with a diverse range of leaders, including senior management or possibly executive leadership and clients.
- Collaborates closely with our leadership, sales, and client teams to pinpoint opportunities for our strategic focus, and ensures the release themes and plans align to deliver the capabilities to enable winning in the marketplace; acts independently in determining methods and procedures for alignment to product strategy.
- • Columbus, GA and 2 other locationsProvide Splunk Administration by setting up, configuring, and monitoring windows, Linux systems and perform basic troubleshooting and support for Application; security or network device issues; responsible for writing and/or modifying programming scripts as needed in order to meet requirements.
- Leverage expertise in financial services markets and/or agile software product development to drive product innovation, roadmap priorities, and requirements for our loyalty product offering that serves to further distinguish our capabilities from the competition and to deepen engagement for our clients' customers.
- Leads, plans, executes, controls, and reports on complex conversion/integration implementation efforts and assists with the planning, executing, controlling and reporting on the most complex and unique implementations within the specific goals of building and delivering a particular product(s).
- Compiles, develops and documents test/defect reports and follows all defects through to resolution and closure. Occasionally reviews documentation such as business and technical specifications in order to ensure that the documentation is updated and accurate.
- Coordinate and perform audits/reviews/surveys to prospectively test compliance with established laws, regulations, company policies and procedures, and managerial guidelines, and identify gaps and mitigation measures for identified risks.