Delivery Manager jobs in Lake Charles, Louisiana (LA)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Aligns with the HR service delivery model and coordinates regularly with the HR Centers of Excellence to deliver high quality services for employees, with focus on effective payroll, benefits administration, talent management and development practices.
- Developing and deploying best practices in Preventive and Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring; collaborating and driving the development and maintenance of systems and programs to support Maintenance quality, efficiency, safety and cost improvement efforts.
- Quick Apply$160K - $171K •The Logistics Manager has overall managerial responsibility for the logistics planning which includes raw material planning, inventory control, production scheduling, order management, and transportation.
- • Sulphur, LA and 1 other locationActs as a resource for other sales representatives in developing and maintaining bulk gas product sales within their customer base by assisting them with customer sales calls and providing product and industry training, making appropriate recommendations and presentations. Answers customer inquiries and satisfactorily resolves customer complaints.
- The Patient Experience Manager serves as a liaison for patient family members in all areas of the relating to patient experience, complaints and grievances; ensures patients and family members can present their concerns, complaints, and grievances regarding care and service without being subject to coercion, discrimination, reprisal, or interruption of care, treatment, and services.