Data Manager jobs in Lake Charles, Louisiana (LA)
Showing jobs 1–13
- The Patient Experience Manager serves as a liaison for patient family members in all areas of the relating to patient experience, complaints and grievances; ensures patients and family members can present their concerns, complaints, and grievances regarding care and service without being subject to coercion, discrimination, reprisal, or interruption of care, treatment, and services.
- Developing and deploying best practices in Preventive and Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring; collaborating and driving the development and maintenance of systems and programs to support Maintenance quality, efficiency, safety and cost improvement efforts.
- Quick Apply$160K - $171K •The Logistics Manager has overall managerial responsibility for the logistics planning which includes raw material planning, inventory control, production scheduling, order management, and transportation.
- Develop, maintain, and deploy Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEPs) specific to the Lake Charles processes.
- Encompasses all things accounting-related for the Lake Charles Polymers manufacturing units, including accounting and month-end close activities, total manufacturing cost analysis, manufacturing and corporate reporting, and internal control coordination, as well as additional core and ad-hoc functions for various site support organizations.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •Industrial Manufacturing Company • Sulphur, LAImproves the performance of production lines by using effective preventative maintenance, timely problem solving, equipment improvements, and training of production/maintenance personnel as needed.
- Aligns with the HR service delivery model and coordinates regularly with the HR Centers of Excellence to deliver high quality services for employees, with focus on effective payroll, benefits administration, talent management and development practices.
- • Sulphur, LA and 1 other locationActs as a resource for other sales representatives in developing and maintaining bulk gas product sales within their customer base by assisting them with customer sales calls and providing product and industry training, making appropriate recommendations and presentations. Answers customer inquiries and satisfactorily resolves customer complaints.