Credit Risk Analyst jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–16
- Works independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of business data management solutions on various projects ranging up to larger projects.
- $110K - $140K •Confidential Company • Portland, ME and 1 other locationThis position monitors, maintains and services an existing loan portfolio consisting of construction, interim, and permanent commercial real estate mortgages and initiates the cross selling of related products.
- The business & reporting analyst will provide business technical leadership across a broad range of information management functions to support the various areas of data and analytics for the Consumer Deposit group.
- Develop and execute the company's planning and reporting process, including LRP, annual budget, in-year forecast and latest estimates, and period/quarter business reporting.
- � Provides consulting / direction to solve business problems or needs arising from everyday events or unexpected / catastrophic events. This includes recognizing the problem, resources needed to resolve as well as managing to process needed for proper completion, including executive management updates as required.
- The position generally manages a varied team of IT professionals and bridges the business and technology gaps, leverages resources across functional or specialized technology areas to ensure end-to-end delivery of agreed upon solutions or services within planned forecasts and cost estimates.
- Drives the solution delivery teams to balance tradeoffs between speed to market, cost, risk and quality.
- Prioritizes and plan delivery in each function with the key stakeholders, manage conflicts between functional priorities as required.
- Leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs in the area of Workforce Management and Store Communications Solutions Development and Delivery.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards.