Counsel jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–12
- The ideal candidate will have a stellar academic record and a strong interest in a career focused on intellectual property and technology transactions; experience with complex contract negotiations and drafting, including technology vendor contracts, IP licensing, SaaS and other cloud software agreements, and enterprise-wide corporate services agreements.
- Confidential Company • Falmouth, MEDevelop and document a detailed solution design within SDS, impart your subject matter expertise throughout life cycle.
- Additional expertise in molecular oncology is also highly desirable and would add enormous value to our organization. Contemporary comprehensive cancer programs are growing within the MHCCN with an expanding cancer risk program and a newly launched initiative focusing on precision medicine and specifically cancer genomics.
- • Scarborough, ME and 2 other locationsThe position will serve as the U.S. lead for privacy-related initiatives and will work with the applicable business units to implement appropriate controls to meet existing and emerging legislative/regulatory requirements and privacy risks.
- Vision for impact of academic mission: Sees the possibilities for the academic enterprise to transform clinical care delivery, improve quality outcomes, address disparities and speed the pace of integrating discovery into patient treatment.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and evaluation of candidates during the admission process as well as assists in establishing and maintaining admission and selection criteria.
- Lead development of Community Relations and External Communication practices that make it easy for internal partners to collaborate with us.