Computer Technician jobs in Riverside, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Serves as project manager for regional projects necessary to achieve regional goals. This includes development of AFE's, project scoping, permitting, material and services acquisition, cost control, preparation of bid packages, performance of job walks, and routine reporting. Prepares contract drawings, specifications and bid invitations when outside contractors are to be used.
- $135K - $149K •The identification of essential functions below is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties that may be assigned to this position, nor does it restrict the duties which may be assigned if such duties reasonably relate to the position.
- May assist in developing figures for capital and operation budgets based on staffing and resources requirements, cost estimates, and objectives and goals. Assists in monitoring and documenting expenditures, assuring compliance with approved budget and staffing levels.
- Dispenses, compounds, procures, stores, furnishes, orders, administers and distributes pharmaceuticals and pharmacy products and drug related tests, including antineoplastics and/or other sterile products as required, according to legal requirements, established policies and procedures, under protocol and accepted professional standards of practice.
- Oversees the equipment, facilities and utilities maintenance program, and drives innovation to remain current.