Compliance Analyst jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–9
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology; ensures technology solutions are in compliance with and uphold organizational standards; develops business models to represent requirements, such as use cases, business process flows, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Builds, maintains, and manages stakeholder relationships; educates the IT organization on the direction of the business; acts as an expert in the business units supported, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities.
- Obtains, captures, and validates needed information from stakeholders to form requirements through various analysis techniques; translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization; responsible for requirements management, approval, change, and traceability.
- Works on enterprise-wide small and large complex projects that require the highest level of expertise; participates on project teams, systems and data analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement activities, as well as related maintenance and more complex production support.
- Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions; understands and develops appropriate business models to represent business requirements and meet business needs.