Commercial Credit Analyst jobs in Madison, Wisconsin (WI)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Monitor loan repayment activities and financial condition of borrowing clients and take necessary action to collect past due accounts and ongoing repayment ability of all other accounts. May assume overall responsibility for the credit quality of the loan portfolio.
- Support deal teams in the execution of merger and acquisition transactions and corporate finance advisory assignments from start to finish, working closely with Partners, Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, Senior Associates and outside advisors.
- Utilizes Salesforce and Omni policy system to report, measure and analyze sales opportunities and optimize sales funnel KPIs/financials; guides end-users in identifying key performance indicators and builds appropriate reporting/analysis that provides insight into business performance
- Guides end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and then builds appropriate reporting that provides insight into the performance of initiatives and approach, using all available data sources (web analytics customer database, third party tools, etc.).
- As a Senior Manager, Facilities Design in our organization you will be accountable for developing, implementing and continuously evolving our workplace, including oversight of vendors engaged for related purposes. Fundamental responsibilities are to develop overall workplace vision & strategies, to implement short & long-term plans that support employee engagement and to optimize user needs around work flow and work habits with speed, cost and functionality.
- In a lead role the Marketing Research Analyst will be the primary analytic resource for the Consumer Market and Insights team. Conducts in-depth research and analysis for customer segmentation schemas across various media, channels, and tactics. Works with business partners to develop methodologies to test and market against the segmentation schemas, and incorporates findings into future iterations.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyses possible solutions using technical experience, judgment and precedents within level of authority; impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies.