Clinical Research Associate jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- The Associate Director, Clinical Research Program will collaborate in protocol development, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, supervise research activities for over 60 New York City schools, submit IRB submissions, implement quality control processes, ensure data integrity and prepare standard operating procedures.
- Design Case Report Forms(CRFs)/database requirements/specifications (includes field definitions, automatic edit checks, indication of critical variables and CRF Completion Guidelines).
- • Madison, NJ and 1 other locationLead and support the supplier selection process, including the selection of transactional and preferred vendors, for designated programs and / or Non - Clinical services.
- Communicating with end users and colleagues in QR or technology about risk and PL requirements as well as explaining and supporting the calculations; implementing calculations in our framework with an eye towards improving the framework and allowing non-specialists to build custom reports.
- The role requires the combination of a very structured mathematical approach to problem solving, experience with quantitative modeling, business overview, and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Oversee aspects of the protocol development process including but not limited to preparing protocols, consent and other essential study document review; supervise the training/development and performance management for a large number of direct and indirect reports throughout the service.
- Evaluating and documenting quantitative methodologies, back-testing and simulating quantitative models; supporting trading activities by explaining model and algorithm behavior, carrying out scenario analyses, developing and delivering quantitative tools, and supporting analytics.
- Conduct regular research meetings with CCU staff ensuring they are appropriately trained on new or changed policies and procedures mandated by the Perlmutter Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office.
- Analyzing fundamental datasets in the context of the broader macro picture to form a market and thematic view in addition to recommending investment ideas.
- Leads design of high-level conceptual and logical models that facilitate a cross-system/cross functional view of data requirements.
- Work with Therapeutic Area Head and other team members to prepare abstract, manuscripts and presentation for external meetings as well as author clinical sections of regulatory documents (IB, IND sections).
- Relevant education would be in the areas of Financial Mathematics, Computer Science and also well qualified engineers, scientists and other candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Collaborate with Clinical Research and Development Operations functions and cross-functional areas to create clinical trial process modeling focused on study planning and enrollment to drive optimal decision making and management of study risks.
- Design and implement state of the art simulation models for counterparty and funding risk calculation; support dedicated trading desk and risk organization in pricing and management of counterparty and funding risks.
- The candidate would be mainly responsible for developing models in area of wholesale credit risk, participating in all aspects of quantitative activities ranging from model research and prototyping to business support.
- The Analytics team's mandate is to use cutting edge data analysis techniques such as Machine Learning to transform processes and optimize decisions across the Equities business.