Client Executive jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- • Columbus, GA and 1 other locationParticipates in client facing meetings, joint venture discussions, vendor partnerships, client and internal development team working solutions to determine solution approaches; interacts with a diverse range of leaders, including senior management or possibly executive leadership and clients.
- Creating Test Scripts, executing Test Scripts, documenting Test Results, raising defects & retesting any code fixes; use Quality Center for documenting passed/failed/blocked test cases as well as housing test scripts; communicate directly with external clients in order to understand requirements.
- Creates, modifies and provides governance over the plan, scope, schedule and cost to ensure quality and client satisfaction for moderately complex implementations; collaborates and ensures adherence to client and the company multiple work stream plans; works assignments requiring minimal analysis and interpretation of data and assists with assignments requiring extensive analysis.
- Leading SIEM engineering functions for a globally-scoped security situational awareness infrastructure, including directing SIEM application administration; guiding the design, development, testing, and optimization of complex SIEM use cases and content; overseeing SOC systems deployment and administration; recognizing the need for and implementing new policies, standards, and processes.
- Creates test designs based on project requirements and acts in a consultant capacity for other team members in the department on testing software techniques; serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) when answering questions or providing guidance on complex projects (as defined by the client) to internal and external customers (i.e. other departments, clients).
- Ensures enterprise Disaster Recovery (DR) plans exist and annual reviews are conducted; oversees corporate response to global events and initiation of disaster plans; works with participating groups at the enterprise and client level; schedules and conducts DR exercises to validate recoverability and meet contract obligations.
- Maintains, administers and interprets procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include payment card industry and security related compliance according to how they are applied in testing activities; provides guidance to other Test Analysts as required; occasionally reviews and mentors a limited number of team members' work product.
- Compiles, develops and documents test/defect reports and follows all defects through to resolution and closure. Occasionally reviews documentation such as business and technical specifications in order to ensure that the documentation is updated and accurate.
- Candidate will have a well-rounded, business-oriented chemical/machining background with outstanding leadership skills. Preferably, the person will have familiarity with machine engineering, equipment manufacturing, sales, and service.
- Manages the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives and assists in the establishment of organization objectives, in the development of organization short, medium, and long-range and strategic plans, the identification of organization strengths and weaknesses, and business opportunities.
- Provides direction to product development and the overall process of the product and services function; builds products and services from existing ideas and helps to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects.
- Manages the development, implementation, and enforcement of the compliance program as well as planning, directing, and administering risk management and loss prevention programs related to operating risk, insurance, and any class of financial risk.
- Manages the operation, maintenance and administration of the organization's operating and management systems so that they function reliably, meet the organization's business needs, and use the organization's IT resources effectively.
- Provide a single point of contact for one or more problems and is responsible for ownership and coordination of actions of those problems to analyze for root cause, identify Known Error and coordinating actions to remove the error; minimize the expenditure of resource(s) while maximizing results.
- Collaborates closely with our leadership, sales, and client teams to pinpoint opportunities for our strategic focus, and ensures the release themes and plans align to deliver the capabilities to enable winning in the marketplace; acts independently in determining methods and procedures for alignment to product strategy.
- Builds an ecosystem of service partners for the company products in issuing segment to ensure maximum profitability and growth; maps partner capabilities and priorities with the company Products team goals and strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets; drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Products leadership.
- Provide support to processing environments (mainframe and distributed) to ensure performance metrics are captured and processed and charted each day; analyzed to ensure the timing of processor utilization is appropriate and there is sufficient capacity available to ensure customer expectations are met.