Chief Technology Officer jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- The incumbent in this position is responsible for overseeing the financial strategy, forecasting, audits, safeguarding of assets, risk management, treasury functions, operational activities and strategy, business objectives, and organization of an independent corporation.
- $200K - $225K •Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 5 other locationsThe role of the COO will be to lead and oversee the development and growth of overall operations while maintaining high standards; this role will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and will ensure business growth through directing and managing the business activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensures and fosters a high level of collaboration within a highly matrixed team environment in order to coordinate activities, review work, exchange information, and resolve problems. Champions, models, and promotes service excellence philosophies and behaviors at the facility, regional, and system levels to enhance the overall patient experience.
- Evaluates and provides recommendations on d ivisional capital acquisition proposals to ensure the proper deployment and utilization of Banner assets within the delivery system; maximizes return on capital investments, facilitates sound capital acquisition and replacement strategies, and coordinates effective and efficient asset evaluation processes.
- Advances the professional practice of nursing by ensuring care delivery is based upon industry standards of clinical quality, service quality, clinical education, professional development, engagement, research, best practice and outcome performance.
- Responsible for conducting training and communications plans and programs for which include security awareness programs, security training, and security training compliance.
- Quick Apply$140K - $160K •Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZManage finance and accounting department; define and communicate departmental goals and priorities, overall and by position; oversee preparation of monthly financial statements and performance analysis.
- Confidential Company • Gilbert, AZcollaboration with leadership team members, directs and provides oversight regarding the strategic development, implementation, and maintenance of strong, comprehensive clinical and/or operational services and programs that meet system-wide organizational growth initiatives and the needs of patient populations in the community.
- Provides leadership, supervision, guidance and development for staff, articulating and demonstrating an expectation for continuous quality improvement, as well as continually supporting and exhibiting company values and service standards. Identifies and provides growth opportunities for staff. Provides clinical oversight for quality issues and programs by participating in the clinical oversight body.
- Maintains relationships with various regulatory bodies, industry leaders, and others as appropriate to ensure proper compliance with existing laws and regulations and to help maintain viable operations and ensure proper representation of company interests and safeguarding of assets.
- Advances the professional practice of nursing by ensuring care delivery is based upon industry standards of clinical quality, service quality, clinical education, professional development, engagement, research, best practice and outcome performance. Ensures patient care leaders provide care according to system and regulatory body nursing standards.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •The Division of Technology Services (DTS) is seeking an Infrastructure Technical Project Manager who will oversee and manage multiple Executive Management projects for the Chief Operations Officer (COO), which includes but not limited to, service delivery, Commercial Off- The- Shelf (COTS) applications, Data Center Operations, infrastructure related technologies, various Database (DB) and Information Rights Management (IRM) technologies, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) deployments, as well as DTS projects related to other areas impacting the organization.
- Assist CTOG with risk and control management, driving execution of those programs to facilitate the identification, assessment, escalation, and mitigation of risk to ensure the continuous evaluation and improvement the risk and control environment.
- Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsWe are searching for a director of audio visual sales who will be managing the sales efforts of the audio visual office. This position is responsible for monitoring the total guest experience in order to maximize and ensure the highest in encore event technologies' guest satisfaction ratings. Additional responsibilities include:
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZThe Vice President, Finance will be a key member of the local office leadership and corporate finance team, and is responsible for leading all accounting and finance functions for Gingerbread Shed, a technology and services company specializing in ticketing, festivals, and ecommerce.
- Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZ and 2 other locationsThis role will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and also support the Customer Experience and Product organizations. The Data Engineering team within the Global Platform team will be a core partner in delivering a high quality, performant data environment.